Kinco HMI connection with Mitsubishi FX1S PLC

MohsinJahan

I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will touch on button on HMI, PLC switch X0 should be energized). Can anybody here help me?

If I elaborate my question, I am simply asking about how to connect HMI tags to PLC Elements?

http://tiaportal.weebly.com

X0 is a PLC digital input, if the HMI forces its state probably it will not change.

You better use an internal bit like M0 instead X0

Sir, I do not know where should I write the address "MO" in HMI. For example I am using a toggle button and i design and placed it. Now there is no place to put the value/address in Kinco HMI software (as we have in Siemens HMI software).