Kinetix 350 Problems

I have found the problem. The electrician had wired the wrong wire to the hot side of the drive, thus the drive was running off of the 24VDC back up power and not the 110 VAC input power. At least I know the back up power works! Thanks for all your help, I should be good to go from here. You guys have been great. Hopefully I can help you in the future.

On a side note I want to become a lifetime supporting member for this website but every time I put a CC in, doesn't matter which card, it declines me. I have emailed the webmaster but he won't get back to me. I want to support this site as it has helped me immensely.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone i have a bottle labeler that was working with a Kinetix 300 Servo drive, yesterday rain very strongly, the servo drive dies, the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a bottle labeler that was working with a Kinetix 300 Servo drive, yesterday rain very strongly, the servo drive dies, the...
Replies
Views
We have a machine with four Kinetix 350 servo drives Model 2097-V34PR5-LM We have just replaced our second drive in the last 6 months, and I see...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have an Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 servo drive, 2097-V33PR5-LM and servo motor, MPL-A230P-VJ72AA. What are the correct AB power...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, any one knows how i can get the Error Code from the kinetix in the Studio?, i was looking on the CIP tags but theres no one that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom