Kinetix 5100 Indexing & firing discrete outputs

trschout

Hello,
I'm in the process of converting a slicer from an Ultra3000 drive to a Kinetix 5100 using the KNX software version 4.00.
The current Ultra3000 indexes a servo which drives a linear actuator to the end of its stroke. When it reaches the end of stroke the Ultra fires an output to actuate an air cylinder. Once this is complete the Ultra indexes the actuator back to the top of its stroke and waits for an input to start the index over. Very simple and see in the old Ultra software.

I've had some experience with the Kinetix 5100 on smaller projects and I am able to get the motion I want to run the actuator, but I have not been able to figure out how to fire the discrete outputs on the drive. The outputs are configurable, but I need to know how to fire the outputs when the actuator reaches the bottom index for the air cylinder and it does not seem to be straightforward like the Ultra3000 was.
Is anyone familiar with this kind of action from the Kinetix? I've reached out to my local AB supplier with the question and have not heard back yet so I wanted to see if anyone has this experience.
Thank you!
TJS