Koyo memory location lookup in DL05

jekndi

I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the program or the program cable for the C-more micro. I am attaching a DL05 with no corresponding program to the c-more. I am asking for help locating where the c-more is sending that 3-digit number. How can I see all the memory location values in real time to find that number, or which locations have a value other than 0?

It will be easier to check the addresses that the PLC program actually uses than to look through the entire memory. Narrow down your search by first identifying the memory addresses in the existing PLC program that aren't written to by the ladder logic. There probably aren't too many of them. Then check them for the value written from the HMI. I'm assuming you have the DL05 programming software and programming cable.
But really, the C-More Micro software is a free download and the programming cable is pretty simple to make if your model is one of the ones with only the RJ-12 serial port..

The DL05 supports pointer values in its instructions. So you can write a small program for an otherwise empty DL05 to loop through the user data memory areas. But with the CMore software being free and the CMore USB cable being relatively inexpensive it might be easier to just hook up to the CMore and read its program.

Thanks for your replies. Most of that went over my head.
Bernie, I write very basic programs. Inputs, outputs, timers and counters. A few compare statements and I'm done. I wouldn't know where to start making a program to loop through the data memory areas.
Steve, I don't have the original PLC program. I'm trying to write one to match the HMI. The counter is the last item that I don't have an address for.
Again, thanks for the replies. I'm going to break down and spend the $52 and buy the cmore programming cable.