Kv300 Cpu

tsellers

I have a KV300 CPU that the RUN/ERROR light flashes alternately red and then green. I can't upload from or download to the device. I get a communications error message when attempting to do either. The laptop and communication cable both work fine when communicating to other KV300 modules. Is the KV300 simply trashed or can this issue be overcome?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

U
Hi, I ran into this problem and would appreciate very much if someone can help. I have a KV300 with the KV-R1 I/O distribution module, KV-R16X...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hello all, I have a one problem. I would like to upgrade Mitsubishi PLC Q02 to Q03UDVCPU. I have Q02 program and I change to PLC type and try to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom