ladder logic: how 2 ramp up motor speed?

It look like that people do not understand the nature of this forum.
They might be thinking we are working for them.
Starting a thread live e-mail and waiting for reply.
I think we should not answer to someone who approach in this way.

plc ramping sequence

hi everyone
i was able to find the information
on ramping up the speed of a motor
elsewhere
thanks anyways
dustin

ps. Eric, i DID return to the site from a remote computer,
AND , i included my email in case a sample program could be sent,
which it was, thank-you Marc for all your help.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know the result. Sorry I was so quick to judge, but you wouldn't believe how many people just 'post and run' around here, never to be heard from again... :nodi:

Glad to hear you came up with a solution... (y)

beerchug

-Eric

That is why the "student question" comment is used in a negative way.

Historically speaking, most students that post here expect us to do all their homework, provide the complete answer in 30 minutes, and then we never hear from them again. That is what inspired the "new here?" at the top of the page.

We get a little jaded here.

It is nice when the pattern is broken.

Hahahahahaa....
Personally I thought that the question was a bit ridiculous. Not unusual for training purposes though! With todays low-cost, high-tech drive technology not much thought is really required. But then, for me, the less thought required the better. I have not yet thunk my last thought, but that's still an area open for debate!

Colossalnut said:
Personally I thought that the question was a bit ridiculous.

This question was actually not that absurd. Stick around, Nut. Once school's back in session, you'll learn the TRUE meaning of "a rediculous question"... ;)

beerchug

-Eric

Howdy Eric!
Looking forward to those TRUELY absurd queries! They inspire the most truely absurd responses! Perhaps I'll even be able to pretend to answer one intelligently! Doubtful, but not impossible...hhahahahaa

Hey Casey!
Love your sense of humor, but you already exposed my intelligence (or lack thereof). I'll have to hit the dictionary for insicious, though it seems conspicuously (sp?) obvious. Hahahahaha...

I see you found the 'goog' beer again, Casey...

Incisious is not a word... :(

Did you mean incisions? incision's? insidious? incision? incisors? incautious? incisor's? unctious? incisor? incises?... :unsure:

I'm guessing insidious... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Thanx again Eric!
Common sense prevails! The "s" is located directly next to the "d" on my qwerty board. And to think that I actually hit the big dictionary twice for that! I'm embarrassed.... hahahaha

Sorry Guys, Incidious it is.

I have to remain an enginnere until I learn how to spell, then I can go bach and be a tecknitian agin.

I never learned how to touch type, so to see me type (?) at about 50 mpm (mistakes per minute) is an art.

I also need new glasses about seven years ago, and often (as is apparent) don't proof read.

No cold ones for me last night, so I was not PUI.

(Nut, see Philosophical Illusion? thread, Posting Under the Influence).

Just another lovely day out here in the cornfields........bah humbug.

take care guys.........casey

With all due respect to those folks who regularly post. I have always been of the opinion that it is far better to answer a "stupid" question than to fix a stupid mistake.

Just my 2 cents.