Ladder logic-Retrieving data

fiona_n

Hi everyone, im working with a T100MD-1616 PLC and im using ladder logic to program it. The flowrate of liquid being pumped into a tank is being controlled. I am measuring the pulse frequency every second and would like to retrieve this frequency data over a period of time and print it, but i dont know how to.

Can someone please help me?

Tx

Similar Topics

Hello, I´m having a problem trying to program in Ladder. An output should be trigged by two possible contacts. Take a look on the printscreen...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom