LaserDESK TCP/IP Help

Gronvall

Hello Guys,

I have a project were i am using LaserDESK to control a scanhead and laser.

I need to send commands to LaserDESK from my PLC Siemens S7-1512SP-f. The commands will be (Start, Change job, X-pos, y-pos etc.)

I have used Hercules SETUP utility to try and establish connection and send commands.

I have established the connection but i doesn't recieve anything from LaserDESK.

I have tried sending this code 0x02 0x04 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x04 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x08 0x03 which is from an example in the manual. But i do not receive anything from LaserDESK.

Do any of you guys know what is wrong?
Have you worked with LaserDESK and TCP/IP before?

***Setup***
LaserDESK is running on one computer and i'm running Hercules on my own computer

Here is the manual for TCP/IP with laserdesk https://docdro.id/DO6Is2C