Lcv/pcv pid control in vijeo citect scada software

IdealDan

Hi Friends

Please I urgently need help on how to configure PID (Reverse and Forward acting)control in Vijeo Citect SCADA Software for an LCV/LIT and a PCV/PIT.

I need to make a change between Reverse and Forward acting PID control

I'll be grateful for your urgent support.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Please Guys, Forgive me. My write up above is wrong. That should be sorted out on the controller,
In this case PLC5/30.

Hi Friends,

Can one make Control Action changes (SP-PV Reverse Acting and PV-SP Direct Acting) in PLC/30 while online?

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, A quick one please: Today, I observed a PCV in my Process with 4% open (LOCALLY) and displays 96% open on Vijeo Citect SCADA. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom