Leakage current

I realize there are other options such as getting a different switch,which I have ordered. Or use another relay, or parallell a relay. Or getting a leakage bleed off relay. The point is I was in a pinch where somebody wanted this to work and I did not have the necessary components on my shelf to do so. My company is a little on the cheap side when it comes to stocking parts and givin our rural location I can't just run to the electrical wholesaler and get what I need. I was trying to make this work with what I had. Since I did not have the appropriate resistors for the job I ended up borrowing a different type of switch from another plant down the road and things worked just fine. No more two wire AC switches for me. Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Similar Topics

Just looking at the manual for 1734-OW4 and it states its "4 type A Normally Open electromechanical relays" but right below it there is a spec for...
Replies
Views
I have an IFM Efector 1/4 turn valve limit switch (IN0177). Operating on 115VAC. Problem: The PLC input is energized with limit switch not...
Replies
Views
i have a PLC that its optocoupler barriers burn, in addition, PLC has a high current leakage. on the other hand, some of the indicators in HMI...
Replies
Views
Installing a IR T/C onto a DeviceNet Flex IO drop. Card is a thermocouple card 1794-IT8/A. According to the manufacturer, I'm getting leakage...
Replies
Views
Hi There! A customer of us wants to add a earth leakage protection (max 400mA) device in de power supply of my control cabinet. This cabinet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom