line detection

Amr Hassan

i am retrofitting a machine and i need an action to be taken when sensing a line on the package , did any one used this sensor before? siemens has sometng called Bero sensor , which could detect variance i coulors , to what extent i can use it , what is the minimum width of the line,...

Im sorry I cant comment on the Bero sensor but these are very good and cost effective colour sensors.

Wenglor WM03NCT2
Wenglor UF44PA3S365

http://www.wenglor.com.br/ then click on Sensores de Contraste

then you can translate the page

hope this helps!

Similar Topics

We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hey there guys, I'm relatively new to PLC programming. I had a few basic classes in college but since then I have mainly been on the instrument...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom