line filter before line reactor or ... ?

Kataeb

When supplying variable frequency drives (vfd), should we install the line filter (emc) before the reactor (choke), or reactor before filter?
Most suppliers recommend the line filter first, then the reactor, then the drive power input.
Any issue if we choose any order?

the voltage is 3x380 vac ,
the vfd is 10 meters away from the motor , but the filter and reactor are to be installed on the input of the vfd to supply it ,
the vfd power is 37 kw .

Similar Topics

Why there is a need of power line filter for PLC Is there a requirement of Power line filter for DC input PLC? How to chose a line filter for a PLC
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project with a machine builder and for some reason they didn't install an AC line filter after the main AC power...
Replies
Views
Hi again. From several sources, I hear varying terms used for "devices" that are put on the output side of VFDs. Can someone help me clarifying...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom