Log of outgoining alarms and value

floowkid

Good morning,

I have two question regarding alarms,

1. I should register the time of outgoing alarm as my client need to justifies all alarms with exactly time of alarm incoming and outgoing.
To archive all alarms i use many ,,Dword" created as HMI variables to which i associate bit from PLC as a trigger.

2. Most of my alarms are high and low limit of analog signal. My client want to know the value of probe that provoke the alarm. Do i need to write the special function for this?

I use Tia portal V13 sp1, Wincc Advanced V13 sp1 and panel TP900 comfort with Audit Trail license.

Best regards,

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom