Logix 500 V8.4 slow & kicked off during edits

IanRobo75

We're running Logix 500 V8.4 on XPSP2 and have started to experience slow down saving the program, now minutes to download an average length program. In addition we are getting kicked offline when making edits.

I don't see any related posts other than from people running Win7.

Anyone else getting the same issue or know this to be a known 'feature'?

@ The OP

If you ae connected over ethernet then the thread link that Bob O posted above will most likely solve your issue. This is very common and bites a lot of people in the azz.

Similar Topics

This only happens when I am connected to the internet or to a VPN. It is as if the license manager is looking every where in the universe for my...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if it's just me but has anyone else upgraded to RSLogix 500 CPR7 and found it take like 2 minutes to startup? On my machine it takes...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom