Logix 5000 - CIP Generic - DataType: Date

Section 4.4.3:

Using the GetSingleAttribute Service you can read out the following information for the device and for

Not a good sign for grouping the responses... Get All or List does not look supported to me.

Many assemblies are pre-defined by the manufacturer. However, not all. In particular, I have seen drives which can be flexible - you decide what goes into them. In this case, they do not appear to be flexible based on the docs.

Similar Topics

hi , I need to sorry for my bad English first. I'm newbie at plc programming ,I had been asked about E/IP protocol information for some system...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if the following setup would work. 1. Local PLC on the network has an array of 25 REALs 2. Supervisory PLC on the network needs...
Replies
Views
I have a question on a subject of etherent nodes in rslogix 5000 project tree for a project that I am working on. I am trying to read if read...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send an CIP MSG from a RSlogix 5000 to a 485/ethernetIp device. I have connected and got a response back giving me the vendor...
Replies
Views
AB Logix 5000 Controllers Compact Logix L24ER PLCs Can not use Produced / Consumed (due to network / bandwidth limitations) so this is not an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom