Logix 5000 MAVE

Cmaas73

I have been averaging a number of values using the MAVE function and have been having good luck with them. The question I have is the time it takes to calculate the average.
For one of my MAVE's, I have an array value of 4800. If I have it set to use the full 4800, how long does it take to write to all 4800 points?
I was asked this by an engineer in a different field (coding for resistance wire heating...aka Vaping). He asked a basic question of how long it samples for and I didn't have an answer.
In the end, maybe I can use this value for information when setting the sample amount.

I haven't been on this forum for a couple years now but great to see it still going strong.

Sorry, I should have included that information. It's an L35E with 19.11 firmware.

As of right now, I have 17 MAVE's anywhere from a 2400-9600 array.