Logix Design Compare Tool

Otis598

The font size and row height after doing a compare function are so small I can barely read it. I am using version 6.30.01 on a Win 10 Pro machine.

I can find nothing to change the way anything looks in the compare tool. I can not change size using the mouse touchpad as in other programs.

PLC_NET.PNG

The font size and row height after doing a compare function are so small I can barely read it. I am using version 6.30.01 on a Win 10 Pro machine.

I can find nothing to change the way anything looks in the compare tool. I can not change size using the mouse touchpad as in other programs.

This seems like a windows scaling issue at first glance. Can you right click>Display Settings and tell us what the scaling and resolution are on your PC?

Also, Upgrading your LogixCompare tool might also be recommended. 6.30.1 is 3 years old, and might not work well with the latest Win10P. I would recommend getting the latest one from Rockwell's downloads for free, unless the scaling thing is the root cause.

Wow

The all important skill of observation. I didn't notice the "NEXT" arrow at the bottom of the downloads screen. What a HUGE difference a version can make. I downloaded and upgraded to the latest and greatest version and all is well.