LogixPro simulation going too fast, too many scans.

EVriderDK

When I turn the slider all the ways down, it cannot go below 145 scans.
The simulation is going way to fast for me to follow.

I see others on youtube who brings it way lower when they set the slider to minimum. What is the reason for this?

Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hi l have had a play and can not see how you can alter apart from the slider, mine will go between 54 -750.
Try without an ladder logic and see what it does. My reading above is without any ladder logic, i.e just download a blank program and the HMI should still show and run.

Similar Topics

Hi there, I'm trying to create a simulation with certain perimeters for a school assignment, and I'm pulling out my hair since I was having...
Replies
Views
this is my first post. Can i attach a plc file? I'm creating an elevator simulation in logixpro, and everytime I try to run it, the elevator...
Replies
Views
I am a Journeyman Electrician that is currently enrolled in school trying to expand my possibilities. I need help with one of the questions in the...
Replies
Views
First i would like to say that this is a grat site. I was viewing the thread on the Dual Compressor Simulation for Logixpro. I have run 150 mph...
Replies
Views
having difficulty manipulating I:5 encoder & I:1/15 data for floor control? trying to use counters I:1/15 has a count of 0-124 not accurate to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom