LOGO8 and two LOGO TDE panels

NoName

Hello all.
Is it possible to connect two operator panels (Logo TDE) to the LOGO8 PLC? The idea is that we have two operator panels on the machine.
One on the front side of the machine and one on the other, where the operators can work with the functions of the machine via the push buttons of the panel and set and monitor a temp setting?

Has any one done something similar perhaps?

Thanks, in advanced.
Cheers
Aleix

Or if someone can suggest a different budget approach, that would be helpful as well.

I am considering also considering an Arduino(Controlino) option with a HMI panel...

Similar Topics

I've commissioned an HMI connection with logo8 using s7communication protocol. Now my boss wants to know if it is possible to add the CMR module...
Replies
Views
My customer wants to install many small remote IOs and then connect them to Node-red, Python or C++. I suggested them to use a Logo8 plc instead...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can somebody provide a simple example of interrogating a temperature sensor using a Siemens Logo and an AM2 RTD module please? What have so...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am desperate for some help with an assessment I have as part of a Level 3 general engineering course. I am in a role that is much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom