Looking for a CAD Symbol

Tim Ganz

I am looking for a call out symbol I have seen used to go over the top of a vertical 3 phase bus like on the first page of your drawing and it's a curved line that covers all 3 phases and comes to a tip in the middle and is used as a call out to indicate where the 3 phase feeder comes from and it's size and any other relevant info.

I can't seem to find an example of it online. Anyone have one you could share? It almost looks like a cap over the top of the start of the 3 phase vertical bus. This call out can be used to describe the source feeding your main panel disconnect.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for cad libraries showing conduit bodies, conduit connectors, Meyer's hubs, etc for creating assembly drawings for connecting conduit...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
can anyone has a good program to learn plc programming online. i have the basic looking into improve my skills thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom