Looking for someone in the UK to help with some Indramat drives

Maxwell4321

Hi all,

Am new here, normally I work on OSAI and Beckhoff systems but I have a problem with some Indramat dkc11.3 drives that all display the message C204, this is described as below:

Motor type P-0-4014 incorrect
An MHD-, MKD or MKE motor (value 1 or 5) is entered into parameter
P-0-4014, Motor type. The appropriate abbreviation "MHD", "MKD", or
"MKE" however, was not found in parameter S-7-0141, Motor type in the
motor feedback data memory.
Cause:
1. Incorrect parameter set for type of motor.
2. The motor feedback memory cannot be read.
3 motor feedback - not connected
Remedy:
For 1. Enter the type of motor used in parameter P-0-4014, Motor type
For 2. Check feedback connection.
If feedback is defective, exchange motor.
See also the functional description: "Automatic Setting of the Motor Type
for Motors with Feedback Memory".

Also we have another drive in the panel that only displays 2 dots which I understand is a firmware problem and needs to be corrected by Indramat (or someone who knows what they are doing lol).

I need either someone to come out and take a look and correct the problems or explain how to access the parameters and we can do it with guidance, maybe over Teamviewer if possible ?

Any advice appreciated

I've seen issues in the past where parameters can get screwed up in a power failure. If you can access the parameter list I think it shows the problem ones in red and if you have other drives the same you can then double click or right click and edit the parameter to match. I think the software was virtual motion or something like that.

If you need them for the firmware you will need to contact boschrexroth support, though I don't have a number for them.