Looking for someone to verify or grade my program.

dinetech

Just looking for someone to check my logic on latching is going to work or needs more working on?
its been 12 years I last program a equipment from relay logic. email me your contact

From a raw functionality standpoint what you have will work. What I mean by that is it won't fault the processor and there don't appear to be any obvious bit conflicts.

Since I have no idea what this is supposed to do or why it is supposed to do it I can't tell you if it will work from a process standpoint.

Ont thing that stands out to me if the brake control output. Why do you need to release the brake when going forward but not when going reverse?

Keith

your correct
I'm still adding step by step without getting way ahead of myself. reverse brake be added just as it is for forward motion.

Thanks for your input and hope you continue checking my work. be adding unloader and loader function.

Also remember that most mechanical brakes take time to release, you may need a timer or at least release the brake a couple of scans before energizing the motor so you don't build up too much start amperage/heat in the motor and/or wear on the brake.