loose wires in PLC Cause big problems

One of our guy's developed really bad arthritis over the years. We didn't find out until a new system we installed at our customers went down a week later. Every terminal with a screw connection in five enclosures was loose. You could just pull the wires out with no effort.

We hired a big burly guy on trial as a panel builder. (said he was a panel builder) He couldn't tighten a terminal if his life depended on it. Come to find out, the only electrical work he's ever done is replace fluorescent light fixtures.

Then, we had this other guy...

Similar Topics

Hi, expert: we have one machine with 6 Sercos axis (kinetix6000) controlled by L71, there are 1756-M08SE and 1756-EN2T and one input module and...
Replies
Views
I was called out to a customer, 5 axis system headed with a Bulletin 1394 5kW IMC-S series A FV3.7A controller. Top 'Control Status' LED...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Need your help about my problem. Have PLC MELSEC FX2n-16MR with FX-EEPROM-8 and connected to a terminal E300. The problem all variable...
Replies
Views
The program has two targets. one is running on RX3i and other one is quickpanel (QP view 15''). Every time, when we have power outage problem or...
Replies
Views
I have 10 powerflex 40s. All on Ethernet. When the power is shut down to the drives and then turned back on 4 of the drives do not come back with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom