Lost connection to Encoder Siemens

Dragumer

Good afternoon! Please help, the following situation happened:
Connected encoder Siemens 6FX2001-5QN25 with Profinet IO to PLC S7-1200.
The name was set to the encoder normally, IP also assigned, but after updating the PLC program to which I connected it, the encoder lost the connection: the Link and Active indicators went out, I can't connect to it now, neither by name, nor by IP, nor by MAC address.
How can I connect to it or reset to factory settings?

P.S.
I couldn't connect via Proneta.
Two cables for Profinet were bought with the encoder, replacing with another did not help.
The second port behaves similarly.
Status 1 – Red, Status 2 – Green.
At the Mac address now also does not connect.
The encoder is not displayed in the DeviceID.