Low Battery bit in CompactLogis L35E

ksa858

I am using the minor_fault_bit.10 low battery bit and programming it to a external indicator. My question is when the low battery bit comes on in the processor does it stay latched in until the battery is replaced? How does the fault reset itself?

The bit is set or reset based on the GSV execution. If you never execute the GSV then that bit never updates. If you attach the replacement battery and then the GSV is executed, your minor fault bit will be cleared.

OG

Similar Topics

Hey All, Is there a Battery Low status bit in MicroLogix 1400 Series B using RSLogix500 software? Thanks,
Replies
Views
HELLO I HAVE A CS1W CLK21 PROCESSOR IS THERE A WAY TO MONITOR THE BATTERY FROM A BIT IN THE PLC ? ALSO IS THERE WAY TO TELL IF THERE IS A...
Replies
Views
Hi; I am experiencing a problem with AB 1756-L61 controller that it doesn't retain the program while battery is connected. I have found that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question for the experts. What I want to do is when the plc battery is low, I would like to send an alarm to my HMI panel. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please, is there a way to disable the low battery message in the PanelView Plus 6 400. Ser A, FTV ver 7, P/N 2711P-K4M20D8 ? Thank you
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom