M340 System bit clock not working

suppaman

Hello everyone one.

I'm using M340 with simulation mode (actually I still don't have the cpu to test the software).
I've made a simple counter with %S5 pulse that increment a word.

The clock is not working as aspected, the counter is not corrisponding compared to a real clock.
I've tried also with %S4,6,7 and it seems that the clock pulse are completely random, they are not respecting their timebase

It's a simulator issue or I'm missing something here?

counter.png

I just tested this and it works. with %s5 (100ms) and %s6 (1s)
Are you sure your simulator is in run mode?

Screenshot 2023-09-22 130746.png

Yes sure is in run mode.
I see the counter incrementing but not respecting the clock.

I'm using SoMachine on a virtual machine, I don't know if this could be a problem

Your picture shown is not somachine. Thats unity or control expert.
And you cannot program a m340 with somachine