MAC address of MP277b touch panel

jithesh

I want to restore an MP277 touch via ethernet connection. For that i need to know the mac id of the device. Its not mentioned in the sticker behind the panel. Can someone help me out with this??

Thanks in advance
Jithesh

do you have the unit you want to download to plugged in on your network & can you ping it?

If so then use a network scanner, plenty of them are out there.
Or
type arp-a in command prompt, this will list the units in your network cache. Look for the ip of the device & the corresponding mac address

1. The MAC address is shown on the screen for a short time when the panel boots up.
2. You can use STEP7 function "Set Device Name" to scan for MAC addresses.

1. The MAC address is shown on the screen for a short time when the panel boots up.
2. You can use STEP7 function "Set Device Name" to scan for MAC addresses.

On booting the screen goes white blank. I want to restore the MP277 to its factory setting. I want to do it via ethernet. For that i need the MAC address