magelis and vijeo struggles

Yeah the help documents are not very good. Was my first time using vijeo and not a great experience.

I opened the panel and removed the backlight. Then slid a LED strip in its place, powered externally by the way. Works quite well actually. Not sure why they still using the current backlights that constantly fail.

:unsure: By default panel goes to error if backlight is broken.
Panel have setting for running also with broken light, but how to change from settings light error function, if panel have allready broken light.
Original HMI programmed knowed that setting, otherwise your panel should have to error with externally powered led.

Thinking that panels are prepanded profaces, at least some of them.

:unsure: By default panel goes to error if backlight is broken.
Panel have setting for running also with broken light, but how to change from settings light error function, if panel have allready broken light.
Original HMI programmed knowed that setting, otherwise your panel should have to error with externally powered led.

Thinking that panels are prepanded profaces, at least some of them.

Yeah normally the touch screen gets disabled, but this one still worked fine with the led.

Yeah normally the touch screen gets disabled, but this one still worked fine with the led.

Setting for lamp is located to inside of system settings of panel.

You need to push fast two corners to go there. (if going to system screen isn't disabled on project, which is runned on panel.)

Fun part is that lamp error can't configured from PC project, only from panel system screen, when led is still working.
At least that was situation before.

p.s How you get broken light to work. You opened panel and changed lamp from circuit board?

We always fix our screens. We found a place online (china i think) where we buy the lamps and the power board for the lights.