Making a Button Invisible On FactoryTalk ME

ARose110

I am having issues Making one of my Buttons invisable.
I can still see the boarder when its invisable I canet figure out what I am doing
wrong I Am using FactoryTalk ME version 11 I added a screenshot. Any ideas...

Button.png

Is this in FTView ME Station (simulated HMI on your computer), or on a physical HMI? I've had this issue in V11 on ME Station, but when I ran the program on a physical HMI the annoying boxes aren't there.

This happens when the Visibility condition refers to unreachable tags. I've had this not long ago. I had misspelled the PLC tag in the Visibility condition in FTView.

This box is the same you see when your HMI has no connection to the PLC. All objects that are bound to unreachable tags (if the PLC is offline or the network cable removed for instance) produce these empty boxes.

This was on simulation. I think I jumped the gun because when I loaded the runtime and ran the application the boxes were not there. I still don't understand why it would do that very misleading. Thanks for the replays though