Matching inputs and outputs based on time / pulses? (Not sure how to word this)

Yeah, it will do ms timers no problem. Unless I'm missing something, if I do an accumulating counter and compare, that would work on any input. I need to differentiate inputs in some fashion. The only way I can think to do it would be to have X1 specifically looking for a 50ms (or whatever value) flash / pulse, X2 looking for 75ms, etc.

That's what I had in mind. No idea if it will work for you though...

We are staying away from Arduino's. We've used them, had numerous issues. The second a customer sees a Arduino in a product, that immediately cheapens it. Additionally, they see Arduino and if there is a problem it's immediately "The Arduino went bad! Send me another one!".

Plus, by the time you spend the money to protect the Arduino, you've bought yourself a Click (or better). I recently saw a project using "Industrial Shields" and the money spent on a (IMO, hacked together) system, could have bought a very nice Productivity 2000, Do-More or DL06 system. The only reason why the Arudino system was put in place was because the programmer doesn't want to learn ladder.

Yup. As much as I like the Arduinos, they aren't made for the real world.

Do you have a link to your game site?

Here is a sample program that will pulse an output and read the value as an input.

I only had a relay output click, so I used 600ms pulse and was able to read between 599 and 601ms for the input register.

The program seams to work well.

Regards,