MatrikonOPC and mysql query problem - valid item

Faja

Hello, I have problem with matriconOPC configuring. I made project in Proficy Machine Edition and there export variables to TopServer [topserver.jpg]. I have two exported variables and now

I want in matrikonOPC to insert into database and I wrote [matrikon.jpg]

And everytime(I wrote many names) I get message [item.JPG]

My connection with database is tested because when I write
Code:
insert into Czajniki values ("test")
I see this in database.

Thanks for any help

topserver.jpg matrikon.jpg item.JPG

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with the product. Can you please email me directly at my email so I can connect you with the right teams to help you with you issue?

Here is my email address: [email protected]

Cheers,
Wassim