Maximum Data Points for RSView

Roy Matson

Can someone tell me what is the maximum No of data points allowed in RSView for a VersaView CE (ALB2711) HMI. I currently have it set at 300,000 but this is only 24 haurs worth of data for 34 tags @ 10 second scan.
Also when I use the RSView studio transfer function I am able to see the HMI application I am unable to see the .log & .tag files on the memory card. Is there some way of accessing these files without removing the memory card and copying the files?
Thanks in advance.

Roy

Similar Topics

Hello All, Can anyone tell me what is the maximum number of words that can be exchanged between two Siemens PLC eg: S7-400 = S7-400 or with any...
Replies
Views
Hello, In a profibus DP-DP network which consist of three CPU315-2dp , 1.What is the maximum length of data that can be transferred between the...
Replies
Views
What is a reference for the maximum jitter on the cpu of a controller for motion control? We have done some tests on an IPC with Codesys...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCs.net! I was curious: How many axis can a B&R APC910 control? Is there a hard limit like certain AB controllers? I'm new to B&R, so would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question about maximum RIO for a PLC5. I'm looking to add some a RIO drop that emulates 6 racks to my existing PLC5 system (It is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom