Meldde32

AllanT

I am setting up my Mitsubishi FX2n to control my hydroponic system in my polytunnel and i have available Wonderware Intouch to make a graphical representation of my system on my pc. I was told that i need an I/O program MELDDE32 to interface between the pc and intouch. Does anyone have a copy of this utility as i believe it is now very old, or is there an alternative.

regards AllanT

MELDDE32 is commercial product,
I am not sure if Mitsu still sells it, but in 2003 they sold it for $215 list.
I remember getting copy that time for my customer - poor product, but what you can expect in $200 price range.

Last edited:
Contr_Conn said:
MELDDE32 is commercial product,
I am not sure if Mitsu still sells it, but in 2003 they sold it for $215 list.
I remember getting copy that time for my customer - poor product, but what you can expect in $200 price range.
Hi Contr Conn,
That seems very expensive if it wasn't very good. I'm not a 'real' programmer so i'm not sure what it was neant to do apart from interface between the plc and a windows programeg Exel etc.
Can you recommend any (cheaper) alternative.
regards
Allan

AllanT said:
Hi Contr Conn,
That seems very expensive if it wasn't very good. I'm not a 'real' programmer so i'm not sure what it was neant to do apart from interface between the plc and a windows programeg Exel etc.
Can you recommend any (cheaper) alternative.
regards
Allan
It did job in 2003, just it was a pain to find any info and set it up.

It looks like it was written by a kid from local Middle School.

I don't know any other products, last couple years I am working with A-B products only.

Back
Top Bottom