Message string from Compact Logix to Micrologix

MicroLogix 1400 Series A is a bit of an orphan; it stops being supported at FRN 7, and you cannot upgrade to Series B functionality with firmware.

The fact that you have to run a little loop makes executing the INT-array-to-string logic even more appropriate for a single routine when the Transaction Sequence Number increments in the data being transmitted by the CompactLogix.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question on an OCR application I am doing. I am reading in 16 characters that come from a camera into the plc in its input words...
Replies
Views
Basically, I want a message in Alarm Setup to be string text followed by a DINT. The string text is normal (just like any other text of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘m using a FC to decode a S7 string. Everything is working fine when I enter that string via PLC_SIM, but normally it should come from...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a lot of experience with messaging and producing/consuming etc., but I have never messaged a "String" before. Is there...
Replies
Views
In a AOI if you place built in alarm like ALMD or ALMA. How can you pass the message to it when its in alarm. So it will send the message to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom