Messaging, Vlans, Subnets

Is there any settings that need changed on the WL330NUL itself?
I have given my WIFI adapter a fixed IP in the same range as the HMI fixed IP and cannot connect??

Default settings should be fine.

I still find these units or the software a little buggy though. I often have to disconnect the ethernet cable between the WL330NUL and the device/switch, wait a few seconds then connect it again so it changes it self back into router mode.

Just to make sure I understand that the default settings will work.
I have an HMI with a set IP address of 172.19.114.55.
I plug a Cat5 cable in both the HMI port and the WL-330NUL's Ethernet Port.
My laptops wifi adapter gets it's IP via the DHCP from the router. Then i should be able to ping the HMI address? Is there a step missing?

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, First project working with a managed switch, chose to use it due to having a DLR network with 8 drives. Local PLC (let's call it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Got a strange one. Was sent to a site where the VNC access is very poor. The IT has assisted and a Wireshark report shows data...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom