Micro800 PID issue, CV limits not working

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong here? I have set the limits of the CV value for 5min and 60max. The output of the PID is not staying within the limits. here is a picture of the block:

CV.JPG

Just thought i would answer this for anyone else. The LimitCV function is if you want the min/max values to limit the CV.

I thought the limit CV was a separate limit, similar to .mo in rslogix. put a 1 in the LimitCV and it will use the limits

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a small heating system with a micro 830 PLC to assist with the learning process of automation and PLC's etc. The system is a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm using Cohen-Coon method to calculate initial PID parameters. So, I have Model Gain that has been calculated from live data. Could...
Replies
Views
So I am using a Micro850 and I downloaded the RA_PID UDFB for tuning the temperature of my Thermocouples(TC). I am not sure if I am using enough...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom