Micro820 Data logging to SD Card - Folder Structure?

jakeparsons03

Do I have to create a folder structure within the SD Card in order for data logging to begin?

I have a Micro820 that I am setting up as a data logger. I have a SDHC 32gig sd card in the sd card slot and the program is saying that there is no sd card there. I am wondering if I have to set up a folder structure in order for it to recognize that there is an sd card there. It is currently formatted. This is a brand new install

I saw in the manual that the datalogging folder gets created under the project folder. Do I have to create the project folder in order for it to recognize the SD card or does it do that on its own?

Yeah. I had a SanDisk SDHC Fat32 micro SD card which the manual said would work but Rockwell just told me to get their 60 dollar 2gb sd card. I ended up just going a completely different path.

Hi Gents,
I have a Micro850 PLC and a banner iVu Gen2 camera.
I need to communicate between the two devices.
I have been trying to use the MSG cip instruction but have had no joy so far.

I have also attempted to communicate between my compactlogix PLC and Micro850, using the MSG instruction and that works.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Gents,
I have a Micro850 PLC and a banner iVu Gen2 camera.
I need to communicate between the two devices.
I have been trying to use the MSG cip instruction but have had no joy so far.

I would contact Banner and have them help, odds are they have papers wrote up and how to set them up