Micrologix 1000 and panelview 300

I was able to take a quick look at the Program for our 600C, but it's not actually looking at any inputs or outputs directly. Everything is through binary bits, words, etc.
If I have time today I'll try to have a look on the actually machine, but the way it's shaping up so far that might be hard to do
o_O

PVc C600 Question

Thank you for the information. When you say that you are looking at bits, words... what do those TAGs look like? This is my first PV program and I am really struggling. My TAG addresses like: I:0/0, I:0/1, etc. work perfectly. However, TAGs like I:1/9, I:1/10, etc do not work.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
David

Similar Topics

Hello everyone 1st post here. I have a Panelview C400 connected to a micrologix 1000 using a 1761-CBL-PM02. I need to connect my computer so that...
Replies
Views
I would like to know if it is possible to connect a Panelview 1000 (cat 2711-T10C8) that has DH+ to a micrologix 1200 with or without a AIC +...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have been reading forums for some time now and they have been really helpful to me. I am a brand new member here now and have my...
Replies
Views
I'm working on interfacing a MicroLogix 1000 and a PanelView C600. I've scoured the internet trying to find specific examples or tutorials...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post on the board, I am pretty new to programming and this site has been a huge help so far. My main question is: Can I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom