micrologix 1100/1400 data logging

Hi has any body got any experiance in using the micrologix data logging? i have the quick start guide and i can see it seems easy to set it up to log data in figures, has anybody done so as it will data in word format so as when i retrieve the data using the the data log retrieval software i can save it and retrieve it to a excell sheet in word format rather than numbers?

Alex,

Not sure I entirely understand your question, but the data logging part and the export to MS Excel is relatively painless (you will need a copy of the (free) AB utility to save and extract the data - see attached file).

Any further info, let me know (examples etc).

Regards,

Rob

HI can anybody tell me about BSL instruction in rslogix5000.in that i have doubt is" length" and "control" is for what purpose.i knw abt 'sourcebit" and "inputvalue" only.