Micrologix 1100 choice of gsm modem

ryrzu

Hello again,
I'm trying to make simple system to detect high power consumption and send SMS with alert.
I'm using MicroLogix 1100 and Powermonitor 500 (modbus connection with PLC MASTER). I wonder if there's some gsm modem to connect with modbus or ethernet. Most gsm modems i found are rs232 only. So do i have to switch to Powermonitor with eth port (to leave rs232 for modem only) or i can solve this another way?

I'm student so my question can be dumb or have obvious answer. So I'm sorry if it is.

Similar Topics

Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1100 and it's capable of ac or dc output voltages. What I don't know is how I'm supposed to tell the 1100 to use dc for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom