micrologix 1100 datalogging

Old Wino

I have set up datalogging in a micrologix 1100 and can then read my data with GetDataLog.exe. I read here a long time ago where someone was using this utility and had a way of editing the column headers from Data1, Data2, Dat3... to custom labels. I can't find out how they did it though. Can anyone here tell me how the editing was done? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, New to this forum. I am in selection phase for a Data-logging project. Requirement is given below. Data should be stored in battery...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom