Micrologix 1200 to Ethernet/IP

Sure, you can use a 1761-net-eni , but they aren't fast and they are kind of annoying. I've heard a lot of folks recommend a diff brand, but I can't recall which offhand. Hopefully one shows up and comments.

dont use the net eni. it will cause you nothing but trouble.

do use the digi one iap. very solid device for this application.

Sure, you can use a 1761-net-eni , but they aren't fast and they are kind of annoying. I've heard a lot of folks recommend a diff brand, but I can't recall which offhand. Hopefully one shows up and comments.

I doubt any type of adapter is going to be overly fast. Ethernet speed will be OK, but serial communication between adapter and the PLC will be the bottleneck.

We have about fifteen 1761-NET-ENIs in our plant. They all work OK, but one had to be changed out about a year ago.

I loath the few we have :D
But I can't get the boss' to let me drop a DH+ to ethernet adapter in their places... Oh wells :)