Micrologix 1400 IP message over ethernet

Go easy on yourself. I wouldn't say that us frequenters of the AB Knowledgebase are dumb. Our dependency on it says more about their lack of reliability.

I'd best not overuse it so? As I'm sure my "quite often" misunderstood pursuit of the correct information being dispensed will undoubtedly be met with certain disdain.

I had also thought, having read your enlightening post yesterday, that it sounded like a function that, if used by enough of us, could quite easily end up going the way of the pseudo Knowledgebase "Comments" feature?

The voice en masse is often unheeded by the crass.

(Don't ask me where I pull those from!?!)

G.