MicroLogix SMTP

dts_inc

I'm trying to send out some register values using an AB Micro 1400. I have the email messages working with text written in the string registers. My problem is sending out values from numeric registers.

I read the manual and it seems to be misprinted and, in my opinion, a little misleading. Anyone have any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I am using micrologix 1400 now i want to send some data automatically from plc to email. Can any one help on this
Replies
Views
Hey All, I just setup an email MSG instruction on my ML1100. I am sending an email on a high alarm bit. However, it only works every other...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom