Microloix 1400 communication using TP Radio (WDM 8000 data transreceiver)

pravinshinde

Hi all,

I have to do communication between two ML-1400 through TP Radio (WDM 8000 data transreceiver).

I tried to search realated information about it and I came to know that we need to configure this transreceiver through serial port.

If any one has detail information about it please let me know.

The first thing you need to figure out is if the serial port will switch between system and user port. If it won’t (I don’t know if the 1400’s can do this) you’re dead in the water. If it does it’s still tricky and I’d sue radios that don’t need to be configured on the fly. Any reason you’re using the WDM 8000’s? I’d use FreeWave’s serial radios. Easy to configure, completely transparent (at the application level) and very (very) reliable.