Migrating HMI panels to Simatic Logon

drenno

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the usage of Simatic Logon and existing applications.

I have boughts Simatic Logon to allow AD user administration on some stand alone machines. I can see inside the hmi program that I can select activate simatic logon from runtime settings.

Does this mean that I can just select this fill in my domain controller and network settings and then load it to the HMI and then the hmi is ready to go?

Br,

David.

Similar Topics

Hi There - I have a project coming up where I need to add one project into another one completely. Purpose of being able to access screens from...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
We are upgrading our FTV ME v8.1 program to SE v12. Is there any way to migrate the alarm tags (about 600ish) from ME to SE. The import / export...
Replies
Views
Can it easily be done ? We have a legacy project written on Allen Bradly 1746-l542 with Several racks of some on an extension rack and some on A...
Replies
Views
I just want to get others thoughts on what is the biggest obstacle one faces in migrating to a newer system? For me with the few systems I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom