Migration from Schneider premium PLC P57104M to M340 PLC

riz123

Hello Everyone,
I have one task which involves migration of Premium PLC CPU P57104M to M340 PLC. My senior have given me converted program from PL7 to unity Pro.
As I started work on this I imported program with M340 configuration in Unity Pro.
Now I am getting issue with Timer ,counter function block.
In Premium configuration there are following EFB.
1. PL7_TON
2. PL7_TOF
3. PL7_TP
4. PL7_Counter
5. PL7_3_Timer
6. PL7_Monostable

I just want to know if there is any replacement of these function blocks in unity Pro for M340 PLC as I am not able to find it.
Please let me know if anyone have any solution for this ASAP as its very urgent.

What is the issue you're getting?

M340 has TON, TOF, CTU and R_TRIG. However the functionality may be slightly different to the PL7 conversion.

You will need to assess the intended behavior of each function you replace.

It would be better for us to understand what the issue is you're facing.

Hello Mr Saffa,

Thanks for reply..
My actual issue is that I dont want to change anything in logic..I just want to replace Premium CPU with M340 CPU and IO modules in configuration..Thats it..
I just want to know is there any shortcut for that..As what I can see I can not replace the processor of other family while changing the configuration..
My program is little bit complicated and I cant take risks to modify anything in logic..We have to just replace Premium CPU and IO modules with M340 CPU and its IO modules.

So is there any shortcut way to achieve the desired result..
Thanks

Any conversion requires testing. The conversion tools are good, but you still need to verify operation.

That is why there are custom blocks created during the conversion, instead of using Unity standard TON function for example.

You should use those for the least amount of re-engineering.

That's why I asked... what issue exactly are you having??