Migration Simatic WinAC to WinCC

Hello sankumar;

Could you please provide more info on what you wish to do? WinAC is a soltPLC program, used to emulate a PLC on a computer; WinCC is a SCADA/HMI package, used to collect data from a PLC (alternatively from a WinAC program) to display and control process data and archive them. Totally different environments; so your question is not clear.\Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am currently working on a Simatic S5 upgrade to the S7-400. The currently installed configuration PLC is connected to 3 LENZE 9300...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Existing environment shown in attached photo (Existing.jpeg) Proposed Environment shown in attached photo (New.jpeg) I am migrating a PLC5 system...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a number of old discontinued 1756-L1 PLC systems that we are trying to support but recognize that we need to start preparing to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom