MIL 1553B to RS485/RS232 connectors/converters

AP000001

i have an device which can support serial (RS485,RS232),CAN protocol . i want to connect it to an existing MIB 1553B bus ,what device will I need to convert the serial signals to MIB 1553B compatible signals?
PS - I have searched the whole internet but i only found devices that mentioned for developing, testing, simulation so i am not sure if this will fulfil my requirement.
Some of them has an USB connector but i think it is for connecting to pc only.
Can someone clarify this for me and if there as such connectors or converters please provide the link
Thank you to advance for the answers.

Similar Topics

Anyone familiar with the MIL STD 217 and 217F as to how the two are related ? I have been looking for Siemens 555-1105, and i have not been able...
Replies
Views
For years I have used UL 1015 tin plated 18AWG for control wiring. I recently compared it to MIL-W-16878/1 and it appears to have all of the same...
Replies
Views
I just read this article in Control Magazine. It was pretty interesting how what could be a simple mistake can cost $2.5 million US. Luckily no...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I want to use an Omron 32 point card . I need the pinout diagram for the mil 20 connector. Does anyone know where i can find this?? I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom