mitsi bit to word prob

Ds@Cepha

hi

I am trying to map a series of bits (m20, m21, m22 etc) to one word, as i am going to map the single word from the mitsi plc to a allen bradley plc, the protocol conversion is no problem as i have already tackled this however there are only a limited amount of addresses i can convert, hence, why transfering all my bits into words. does anyone know of an easy way to do this, or is there a relevant building block in GX Developer that alows this.

any help appreciated

thankyou

i think i have sorted it now using bit set and bit reset
m10
||----------------------------------------[BSET D20 k1]-----
m10
|/|---------------------------------------[BRST D20 k1]-----
where m10 changes bit 1 (k1) of d20

What series are you using?

I think in q series you can do the following

m20 D20.0
--| |------------( )